Tank Museum - Hotel??

woa2

I was given an 'Access all areas' pass for Thursday 26th April as a Christmas present from my youngest Daughter. Question is, does anyone in the Tank Museum area know of a good (and reasonable) hotel my Wife and I could stay in for the previous night (Wednesday 25th April) so that we are at the Tank Museum nice and early? Must be close the Tank Museum and not too pricey - We need Bed and Breakfast, an evening meal would be good but not essential.

Many thanks for any help you can give me.

Whenever my wife and I stay in the area we try and use The Bankes Arms in Corfe Castle. The most amazing location right next to the castle and Swanage railway and if you check their website the bed and breakfast price for the night you are looking at is not much more than a Premier Inn these days!!!! Can't be more than 20mins from the museum from there. Very old fashioned though!!!! The website does say it's changed hands since the last time we were there though .Take a look at the website and see what you think!!!!!

Daren