Surplus shops in London.

My question is not exactly about museums or monuments and such, but this forum was the closest i could come up with.

I'm traveling to London next summer and i was hoping to visit some surplus shops while i'm there. If you guys know any, some tips would be most welcome.

Thanks.

My question is not exactly about museums or monuments and such, but this forum was the closest i could come up with.

I'm traveling to London next summer and i was hoping to visit some surplus shops while i'm there. If you guys know any, some tips would be most welcome.

Thanks.

Sadly, the days of numerous surplus shops in the Tottenham Court Road and the Edgeware Road are long gone.

Basically I don't think there are any at all.

jh

I was going to ask the same thing, I am taking the wife to visit the Emirates stadium(she is a Arsenal fan!!!) for a tour of the ground for her birthday, and I will have a hour to kill around Highbury, any interesting shops there?

Mark

I was going to ask the same thing, I am taking the wife to visit the Emirates stadium(she is a Arsenal fan!!!) for a tour of the ground for her birthday, and I will have a hour to kill around Highbury, any interesting shops there?

Mark

I think there is still a military market at Angel Islington but only at weekends

Nigel