Where size does matter - A&E 2012

For us men out there this is where size really does matter - Rosy you do not need to say anything at this point!!!!

Just doing a quick 'on the back of a fag packet calculation' and I reckon we are going to have around a 1000 tonnes of WWII vehicles driving through the lanes of Dorset :sweat:

For us men out there this is where size really does matter - Rosy you do not need to say anything at this point!!!!

Jack, size does not matter, it's what you do with it that matters. Now your huge amount of green stuff trundling around Dorset is all I need that weekend to make the earth move for me and put a huge smile on my face!!!!!!

The sound of bargrips and the smell of gear oil in the morning is just what any level headed girl needs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by rosie

Rosie , im sorry to contridict you but size does matter ,it allways has done , the longer the barrel , the bigger the impact ,ask any man or tanker !!!! , you would feel a lot safer sat behind my long barrelled 17 pounder in the M10 than you would sat behind Adrian Bs short barrelled 75 mm Sherman gun , it would be like comparing a man to a boy !!!

Rosie , im sorry to contridict you but size does matter ,it allways has done , the longer the barrel , the bigger the impact ,ask any man or tanker !!!! , you would feel a lot safer sat behind my long barrelled 17 pounder in the M10 than you would sat behind Adrian Bs short barrelled 75 mm Sherman gun , it would be like comparing a man to a boy !!!

I've always found that those who go on about it the most usually have the least to offer.... Anyway, I heard you can't even fire blanks?

I think Mr B was very unfair when he welded a very large 3inch solid steel bar in the middle of my large gun barrel !! i think he new he would be onto a loser in a straight out and out shooting match at the club house with his small , short gun !!!! rather than 10 paces at dawn how about a drinking contest at A & E next year ??? with JACK buying the drinks for the winner !!! , Im sure Mr B would second that !!!

I think Mr B was very unfair when he welded a very large 3inch solid steel bar in the middle of my large gun barrel !! i think he new he would be onto a loser in a straight out and out shooting match at the club house with his small , short gun !!!! rather than 10 paces at dawn how about a drinking contest at A & E next year ??? with JACK buying the drinks for the winner !!! , Im sure Mr B would second that !!!

ok im going to get a bottle of gunpowder for the pair of you and its 60% proof

Rosie , im sorry to contridict you but size does matter ,it always has done , the longer the barrel , the bigger the impact ,ask any man or tanker !!!! , you would feel a lot safer sat behind my long barrelled 17 pounder in the M10 than you would sat behind Adrian Bs short barrelled 75 mm Sherman gun , it would be like comparing a man to a boy !!!

Ahh but boys are often stronger than the old man, you also need to be able to take a few hits too, so isnt Adrian B's tank better at receiving a hit or two than your M10 :D:D

Yes I have got a wooden spoon.

I didnt think Sherman and protective armour went in the same sentence !!! the jerries didnt think so !!! the Americans even welded steel patches on the out side of there shermans to help the jerries aim better at the amunition stowed in side the hull !!!!

now as for my M10 , its got a massive mantlet on the front of the turret for added crew protection with its modern angled armour design ,it puts Shermans to shame !! even our modern chally 2s have been coppied from the M10s hull design , i rest my case .

I didnt think Sherman and protective armour went in the same sentence !!! the jerries didnt think so !!! the Americans even welded steel patches on the out side of there shermans to help the jerries aim better at the amunition stowed in side the hull !!!!

now as for my M10 , its got a massive mantlet on the front of the turret for added crew protection with its modern angled armour design ,it puts Shermans to shame !! even our modern chally 2s have been coppied from the M10s hull design , i rest my case .

I really think you're drifting off into fantasy now....... You do know M10 armour is made from playdoh don't you?