A&E 2012 - rubbers only

Not saying too much right now BUT lets just say, Donald Sutherlands agent and I.........................................:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

:coffee:

So long as he wears the right kit and looks the part Jack!!!

Rick you should bottle that posative outlook, there just isn't enough around, well perhaps you and Jack have a plentiful supply:-D Mine is running down a bit (but the bottle is still half full), but that is only becuase I am still stuck in bloody Belgium! I want to go home and finish my Loyd Chassis. C'mon turbine don't let me down again........

Having that Scammell / Valentine combo along would not be a second best option, it would look great and should be quite a draw for a large non military audience. Go for it Rick!

Hi,

there was a scammell trailer combo here in Dorset for sale a few years ago (complete with sexton) of wartime vintage

as far as i know it is still here. The owner found it difulcult to drive being 80+

Ashley

alastair if you fitted the turbine right first time round you wouldn't have to keep going back to fix it all the time :D
First the starter motor hydraulic pump failed, then one of the HV transformers...now I've got high vibration on the generator and need to pull all the burners ASAP to check swirler gaps, the engine is 20 years old mind... not bad to be honest.

Jack, make sure the 'rubbers' are in good condition, there were a couple at TinT that were clapped out and made more of a mark than the steels, just like the Stuart at A&E. Loyd should be ready for the 2014 A&E (hoping).... now who can lend me a 6Pdr to tow behind it?

Jack, make sure the 'rubbers' are in good condition, there were a couple at TinT that were clapped out and made more of a mark than the steels, just like the Stuart at A&E. Loyd should be ready for the 2014 A&E (hoping).... now who can lend me a 6Pdr to tow behind it?

Slacker - get on with it :coffee: