1/24th Ferret kit

RecyMech

I had that nasty sinking feeling when I read that about the 4 spoke wheel....hurridly went away & check my pics again. And now all I can say is oh f**%^"$£ hell......how did I bloody well miss that ?:banghead:

Thanks for spotting that...(no really I mean it) I shall away this minute & get it sorted, new steering wheel before it gets released.

H

(ps is this why they call you 'ferretkit' ?

(ps is this why they call you 'ferretkit' ?

I just like Ferrets, but having had the fun of building one up and starting to build two others up you notice things. Probably not in a good way....

If you want a page on my site for you're Ferrets give me a shout I would be glad to have it.

Quote;-

If you want a page on my site for you're Ferrets give me a shout I would be glad to have it.

Ah, cheers fk, I'd be chuffed to take you up on that. We'll talk more once it's released then :D:D

Best Regs......H

Hi Matt,

Yep, know Nick well (king of Dudley) great bloke, helped me a stack with pictures of the Bedford & with doing kit reviews for MiS. Nick mentioned you & your Ferret to me already....how is the sciatica ? (Ooooh:cry:)

Nick should deffo join, very rarely do I ask a question on here & not get a proper informed & helpful answer. Friendly people with a wealth of info to draw on. Example, Clive Elliott help me out massively with the Pig project & loads of blokes offered internal Saladin pics.

Great bunch.

Best regs.....H

Ahhh, I thought so.

Yes, Nick is a sound chap, he sits a few desks away from me at Jag. Yes, the sciatica has been a nightmare. I had another epidural steriod injection yesterday so fingers crosseds this time. As I said to Nick, if you need any Ferret pics in detail, just let me know :-) I'll try again to convince him to register next week when I am back to work.

Cheers

Matt

New improved Ferret...with a 4 spoke steering wheel !! (still can't believe I missed that.:blush:)

www.kitformservices.com in the Military Range section.

Thanks 'Ferretkit'....saved me a job of opening 50 boxes after they were packed :D

Best regs.

H

Or worse still, having to make and post out 50 replacement parts. Been there done that:(

• 1 month later...

Evening Chaps.

Just a quick bit of info. !/24th scale Ferret kit is now all done & dusted. Finished packing today so they're ready & in stock.:yay:

Pics available as usual on http://www.kitformservices.com in the Military Range section.:cool:

And finally. A BIG thank you once again to everyone who kindly provided info & photos as required.:tup::

Best Regs

Howard @ KFS

Evening Chaps.

Just a quick bit of info. !/24th scale Ferret kit is now all done & dusted. Finished packing today so they're ready & in stock.:yay:

Pics available as usual on www.kitformservices.com in the Military Range section.:cool:

And finally. A BIG thank you once again to everyone who kindly provided info & photos as required.:tup::

Best Regs

Howard @ KFS

Hello mate. Quite fancied a gander at the pics, but having found the Ferret blurb on the website and clicked on the camera icon, I get:

[h=1]Not Found[/h] The requested URL /standard/ferretkit2.JPG was not found on this server.

Sorry about the temporary cock up with the pictures. They were there for a few days & then I went a'fiddling with the site & accidentally renamed a file (the wrong file)....which in turn knocked out the links.:blush::blush:

That's what what happens when a Recy Mech is let loose on something he does not fully understand (applies to most things where hammers are not involved). Found the fault though today & they are back up. Please take a shuftie:D

Best regs........H

The photos of military and civi vehicles in the GALLERY section are pretty mind blowing too - some very accomplished customers.

I do hope nobody will be offended if I say it would be great if you could put the Champ on hold and get the Matador out asap... :goodidea: :cool2:

FTM, N.O.S,

Thanks for looking in & having a browse through the Gallery too:)

Re holding the Champ back in favour of the Matador....I think the only people who might be offended are the ones who've alredy placed reservations for the Champ & are very keen to see it released. The masters for that were completed & despatched for casting a while back anyway, whereas the Mat is still being mastered up.

Odd story really, the Champ was slipped in inbetween the bigger vehicles & intended as a 'cheap & cheerful' kit....or so was originally thought. Small vehicle by comparison..."going to be easy & cheap to make, is'nt it" ?

By the time it was ready for casting that was far from the truth. It's turned into a right complex little bugger.

(Not unlike the real thing I would suggest :embarrassed:)

Cheers.......H

• 2 months later...