Ponderosa War Weekend

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CAT made it out and about a few times.... It was great to get it to a show and she generated quite a bit of interest - but then it is a fairly unusual vehicle to see trundling around. Again, i could not have got her there without Stuart's help. We slowed the tracked vehicle parade down considerably on the Saturday.

Yep, followed up on the lighting set thanks Rich. I have something that works for the moment, will post the pics tomorrow..... It is just some of the drops i am missing from this original set.

It was a great show, and i expect next year will be even better.....Our hospitality awaits anyone who wants it, and the 'packed punches' have been banned from next years event.... We are already stock piling spam.

Ken

Generator (1941 Hobart) and lighting were a triumph again, but still more in demand for the charging of various IPOD/PAD, BBs, mobile phones, cameras, even hair rollers were warmed using it in preparation for the dance on the Saturday.

Three day event eh Stu, we should get the local schools in on the Friday or Monday then.... Cath has a contact at Leeds Education Authority.

Given that we were there with 8kg of spam for four days for a two day event, that means 10.4kg spam and 5 days - hurrah!

Ken

IMG00331-20110708-2327.jpg

IMG00332-20110708-2327.jpg

Hello Ken great pictures really wish we could have seen a little bit more of the show than the ten minutes we managed it looked amazing. Thanks again with the help with the diff annoyingly Dallas say it has a later crown wheel and pinion fitted to it so won't work for our axle- so we now have a front wheel drive ambulance until I can figure something else out :-(

Steve