ax40

Hi everyone , we looking forward to our first visit to the overlord show this year , have just filled in the entry form and will pop it in the post tommorow , have decided to give the overlord show a go this year as we,ve been going to the other show for the passed few years and the turn out is lower every year and the prices still go up , besides there are only so many times you can look around a motor museum , so we,ve decided its time for change , we are looking forward to a new show :-)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the m74 trv and conqueror arv are most possibly going to make an appearance with both transporters will keep informed of progress

So glad to here this I am looking forward to seeing them out and about after all your hard work to get them sorted out. Do you know if there are any other M74 and Conqueror ARV on the show circuit ?

So glad to here this I am looking forward to seeing them out and about after all your hard work to get them sorted out. Do you know if there are any other M74 and Conqueror ARV on the show circuit ?

the answer is no the conq is the only arv version running in the world and m74 trv is the only one running in this country

paper work all sent off but i forgot to put the trench sizes in:( more stamps it is then

What size do you want? Pm me with your real name and details and I will put your order in at the next club meeting :)

Love from Rosie x

• 1 month later...

Hi,

The Military Lightweight Club will be sending in the forms for our vehicles in the near future and we are really looking forward to attending again this year.

Last year, our Club stand and our displays were placed in the field at the back with the campers.

Please can we be in one of the main areas with the other Military Vehicles this year?

Thanks and regards,

Gordon

Hi,

The Military Lightweight Club will be sending in the forms for our vehicles in the near future and we are really looking forward to attending again this year.

Last year, our Club stand and our displays were placed in the field at the back with the campers.

Please can we be in one of the main areas with the other Military Vehicles this year?

Thanks and regards,

Gordon

Hi Gordon

We have our monthly meeting on this Thursday so will mention your request :)

(I usually get what I ask for!)

Hi Gordon,

Sorry that was a mistake last year and you will be located in the main field this year, the committee recognised the problem last year but too late once you were all set up. Looking forward to seeing you all at the event and submitting the paperwork early would be great and gives the team chance to get the planning right.

Best Regards

Ian201

Chairman - Solent Overlord

Hi Gordon,

Sorry that was a mistake last year and you will be located in the main field this year, the committee recognised the problem last year but too late once you were all set up. Looking forward to seeing you all at the event and submitting the paperwork early would be great and gives the team chance to get the planning right.

Best Regards

Ian201

Chairman - Solent Overlord

Thank you, we'll get the paperwork sorted asap.

Kind regards,

Gordon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There Dude

Yes.Yes.Yes You bet i am, I know its going to be a fair old way to drag it all but I have always wanted to have a look at the show and take the 155 and truck so this year ( sod it ) I be a coming , just waiting to hear about the charges now.

So i will see you there bud

boomboom:D:D:D

Hi boomboom,

Paperwork posted yesterday, I think we will be looking to fire the 155's twice per day. Do you need to order more charges ?. I need to get ours on order from the same supplier, are they normally on stock ?. Probably worth a chat at some point to ensure we have all we need at the show site to fire our gun.

Talk soon

Ian201

Hi mate, Looking forward to seeing you again this year. I should explain, Solent Overlord now have an FH70 and with boomboom coming with his we hope to set the two guns up as a battery (will look great and both firing). I will stop by and have a chat, always do. I am normally on one of the quad bikes. See you in June.

Best Regards

Ian201

Solent Overlord Chairman

Hi All

Any of you guys from down that way coming to Wartime in the Vale at Evesham this year, It is one good show with good crack and good People and they have a great line up of Green Iron And with the Presence of the World war 2 camp as well it all makes for a really Good show.

Boomboom

Hi boomboom,

Yes looking to get a few of the Overlord team together with trucks and the 155. I will be discussing the event with the chaps next Thursday at club night.

Best Regards

Ian201

Nice One Guys

If any of you guys come up to Wartime in the Vale show ....you can shave me and wax me down and use me as a surf board:blush:

boom.boom