http://forum.panzer-archiv.de/viewtopic.php?t=9486

Must have one of the most reused & travelled bits of weaponary in the world. Pak36r, ex-Russian gun, captured by Germany & refurbished, captured by Allies (?) passed into Portuguese service (?) then into Nigerian hands.

A Saracen & a Saladin lurk in the background & a couple of T-16 based APCs, plus a somewhat second-hand Eland?

i'm sure the curator would be open to cash offers :-D

I was thinking that. You should have a look at the Rhodesian military museums for vehicles. Probably grease the right palms. As the government archives can't afford paper for photocopying, I am sure a few shekels in the right place could secure a nice collection.

There are a couple of modified T16's in the background of one of the shots, everything I have seen out and about in Nigeria has been ex British army and latterly Russian. The company offices were guarded by a couple of old guys with an SLR and an SMLE :-). As is the norm in Nigeria they wore sunglases, but I am still undecided as to the primary function, sun or to discuise them being asleep on duty!

I inherited a fortune from a Nigerian bussinessman, just about to be deposited in my account so may buy some stuff there... :-X

Yes, that's an 'Amzing' coincidence, me Too. We may well be able to make the deal a lot easier here. Dont move the 'Money' out of the country, simply spend it in Nigeria on buying out this Museum & exporting it all!....................................:laugh: