Unwanted visitors

timbertractor57

Some years ago when down at my place of work a couple of thugs being chased by the police went over the roof and into my yard. I was standing outside of the yard when the police cars (2) came screaming around the corner, they jumped out and were about to arrest ME. I said dont be stupid, I own this yard, they would not believe me untill I produced the keys and opened the yard.......... I went to walk into the place and the policeman immediately behind me said, where are you going, I replied into MY yard, he said, if you go in there before me, I will arrest you, I know what you intend doing...... he was dead right, I just wanted to get my hands on them before they did. This country has gone to the dogs, we law abiding people have no rights, its the thugs that get all the support from the do gooders and the legal eagles making big profits out of defending them. The tail is wagging the dog, I think that its time that they reintroduced corpral punishment, a bit of flogging might get some good results. I am 74 years old, I remember when this country was a great place to live.

Good for you and thank you for saying this

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelieveable , So the police knew it would be hit yet didnt send a officer or detectives to stake out the school !!!!!! Are they that short handed ?

They spend so much time writing-up the paperwork and giving you a crime number that they have no time to do police work..... not really the policemans fault, its the system. Lots of do-gooders and legal eagles making big profits out of the criminal element, all making the policemans job not only difficult, but also soul destroying when they see the leniency meeted out in the courts. Untill the terrorists appeared on the scene, we had an unarmed police force, most still are unarmed and I for one would not like to address an unknown crook in the dead of night, not knowing if he was carrying any kind of weapon, certainly not on a regular basis. I know that people get sick of listening to us old codgers, but this really was a beautiful country sixty years ago, I suppose that its because people have not experienced that time that they do not know what they are missing......... sad really.

Well I do not know about Belgium but if anyone was electrocuted over here, the family of the thieving scum would have sued the railway company and successfully been awarded enourmous damages + loss of earnings and holidays and awarded support new vehicles, new houses with benefits and bloody well anything else that the scum's solicitors can think of:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. I am afraid that I kid you not.

During the Miners strike and three day week, some enterprising scrote decided to help himself to a lot of copper piping at a builder's yard in Birmingham. All went as planned, and he was walking back across the railway tracks with his bundle of loot on his shoulder when they reckon he stumbled on a loose bit of ballast and received rather a nasty shock.

His widow apparently tried to sue British Rail for failing to turn the 25kV overhead lines off during the scheduled power cuts.

Evolution in action, I call it. Chummy should have realised the signal lights were still operating normally even though the entire district was in darkness.

One, get registration of a vehicle, Two, phone 999 in hysterics claim vehicle cut you up as it was turning in and the driver waved what looked like a handgun at you. Three, Sit back and watch the fun.

That's seriously unwise for all kinds of reasons, the main one being that there are few enough Dibbles to go around at the best of times, and that sort of call is going to get large numbers of them involved in a wild goose chase - what if they're needed for something really serious in the meantime? It's also likely to get you done for "wasting Police time", since they will know who you are and where you live (the 999 switchboard will want loads of detail when you call).

Something really does need to be done about the scrotes but that's not it, I'm afraid.

Chris

During the Miners strike and three day week, some enterprising scrote decided to help himself to a lot of copper piping at a builder's yard in Birmingham. All went as planned, and he was walking back across the railway tracks with his bundle of loot on his shoulder when they reckon he stumbled on a loose bit of ballast and received rather a nasty shock.

His widow apparently tried to sue British Rail for failing to turn the 25kV overhead lines off during the scheduled power cuts.

Evolution in action, I call it. Chummy should have realised the signal lights were still operating normally even though the entire district was in darkness.

Well I so do hope she did not suceed - my blood would boil for just a little longer, if she did:mad:

Well I so do hope she did not suceed - my blood would boil for just a little longer, if she did:mad:

Note the word "tried". 8-)> I suspect that when the laughing stopped they wrote back and explained that Legal Aid wasn't available for private prosecutions and that the inquest had not found anyone apart from the late unlamented at fault.

Nowadays it'd probably be a different matter of course, but getting yourself turned into a crispy critter while trespassing on the railway having cut through/climbed over fences to do so ought to see any claims throw out with great force.

<grumble>

Chris

That's seriously unwise for all kinds of reasons, the main one being that there are few enough Dibbles to go around at the best of times, and that sort of call is going to get large numbers of them involved in a wild goose chase - what if they're needed for something really serious in the meantime? It's also likely to get you done for "wasting Police time", since they will know who you are and where you live (the 999 switchboard will want loads of detail when you call).

Something really does need to be done about the scrotes but that's not it, I'm afraid.

Chris

There is the apocryphal story of the guy who had some one trying to break into his house and called 999 to be told by the Police operator they had no one free for at least 2 hours.

He then informed the operator that if they broke in he was going to let rip with a shotgun.

Moments later two police cars pulled up, nicked the would be burglar and demanded to see the shot gun.

"Haven't got one" replied the householder - but then - your lot told me they had no one available either. Mexican stand-off on that one!

I suspect in this day and age the burglar would have been released in case it infringed his human rights and the householder arrested by the non-existent police!! :mad: