Publicity Poster - Mini Bolero weekend

M5Clive

Hardwickposter2_2_1DC1E4.jpg

Dance tickets can be bought direct from me either via e-mail or PM.

Bear in mind that this poster is aimed at the general public and not the MV participants, so makes no mention of our planned activities, convoy runs, presentations, camping facilities etc etc.

In fact, because I have been rather 'taken a-back' by the high level of interest in the event, I am considering organising something for the Friday in addition to the Friday evening programme, because it appears that quite a few people are considering traveling considerable distances to attend the event, so I want them to get as much out of the weekend as possible.

Just a suggestion, but maybe I hire a coach, and we spend the day touring around the area visiting various WWII aircraft crash sites and a few airfields, and doing some 'then & now' photographs, and for those who want to, bring your MV's on the trip around.

Saturday will be the full convoy day, with as many miles as the Bolero 2007 Saturday run where we had about 80 wagons, so with the price of fuel as it stands, the Friday run can be entirely optional - which is why the coach tour sounds appealing. Also, some of the crash sites are not going to lend themselves to a convoy of vehicles just pulling up on the side of the road and holding-up all the traffic, whereas one coach we can probably get away with!

Ok, so we are never going to organise an itinerary to please everybody, but your thought and input will definitely be considered. If you would prefer Friday to be a non-activity day until the evening, this is fine by me.

Edited by M5Clive

Hi Clive,

Friday would work very well and being on a coach would actually be fun and would help make folks bond.

But it would mean that folks would have to get there on Thursday?