Look out - the boy is back...........

Jack

Good to see our hero return! Well, hero is perhaps a bit too much:undecided:

PS. Jenni commented yesterday that you were... how did she put it.... 'looking swish' on your latest iPhone snap on Facebook. Not to worry, I've brought forward her annual visit to visionexpress.

Hey you, don't think that because I don't post much I don't keep my eye on you! Lol and yes, of course I have good taste :D

Welcome back Jack, we are looking forward for A&E 2012 already.

Ps: We want to be in the group photo next time, or I will set Izzy on you, a 2 years old can be vicious lol

Edited by jamac

Jack's back!! Yeah and spreading his influence! First day in four and half months without major roadworks and the bus breacks down!

Hey Tony judging by your posts over the years every vehicle you have anything to do with breaks down:-D

:-D

Hey Tony judging by your posts over the years every vehicle you have anything to do with breaks down:-D

It's a gift Me Boy! :-D Besides what use is this place if you can't yell for help? Son's Peugeout by the way. After all the grief, a £25 sensor and ten minutes to fit! :banghead:

Right now have broadband/internet the first time since December - it ain't easy living out of a back of your car for two months!!

So, I now able to catch up with all my PM's, reply emails, get Pathfinder Online sorted and push HMVF on and gereally screw everything up for Lee and Joris - why change the habit of a life time.

Ao apologies for any delays from my end :cool2:

JB!

Right now have broadband/internet the first time since December - it ain't easy living out of a back of your car for two months!!

So, I now able to catch up with all my PM's, reply emails, get Pathfinder Online sorted and push HMVF on and gereally screw everything up for Lee and Joris - why change the habit of a life time.

Ao apologies for any delays from my end :cool2:

JB!

I hope your car was bigger than Hotel Renault.