Hallo from Austria

pete41

Hallo to everybody!

My name is Peter and I live in a small village near Salzburg, Austria.

I´m interessted in the history and the vehicles of wwII.

My current vehicles are: Harley Davidson WLA, Willys Jeep, Weasel M29 and a Zündapp KS 750. I hope I will find some new friends with the same virus infected!

All the Best

Peter

Hallo to everybody!

My name is Peter and I live in a small village near Salzburg, Austria.

I´m interessted in the history and the vehicles of wwII.

My current vehicles are: Harley Davidson WLA, Willys Jeep, Weasel M29 and a Zündapp KS 750. I hope I will find some new friends with the same virus infected!

All the Best

Peter

Hi Peter, welcome to the forum, thats a nice little collection that you have. Its a beautiful part of the world where you live.......... I can feel The Sound of Music coming on!!!!! :kissoncheek:

You have come to the right place when it comes to others who also have that green fever , sadly after years or research and untold dollars ......the findings of all who have tried to cure this malady is there NO CURE , it only gets worse with time . Some of the symptoms can be reduced by the regular writting about reading about and viewing of other bits of Green machinery from around the world . Welcome fellow suffer have a seat and let the sharing begin.