Praga V3S Radio body truck

Hi you can drive on car licence, but i would imagine that it depends when you passed your test. It certainly drives nicely but you are limited to 37mph, there quite a slow vehicle.The windows in the radio body wind down like standard windows, i would like to make an awning for one side, and do a few other bits and pieces, thats when I can find the time. I got a friend of mine who is very good at wood work so he will be doing the worktops ect.I will post pics when work begins, ive been told there are not many of these in the UK but this i cannot confirm, there not everybodys cup of tea, but its something a bit different.

Howard

• 10 months later...

I used to own this Praga and often miss it. Fun to drive if you can live with the slow speed. Once took it through Aylesbury and then Reading. Hard work with no PAS - made me sweat a bit even though it was in the middle of winter. I only sold it because I could not use it as a camper (I only have a cat B license so could only drive it unladen).