A&E coverage in MMI!

Just picked up this months MMI as A&E is in it.

Outstanding write - 5 pages and many many faces there that we all know - even Nigel made it on his bike (his bike is better looking thou) Vince, Tootall and of course Gritineye - who has become a local legend in Dorchester for sitting atop Steves gun ring on the Mack. BigRedOne in his medic jeep Pete in his Dingo and the R Cubed!

Adrian B seems to be hunk of the event as he is everywhere..............!!

Kind words by Simon Thomson and the credit goes to all of us who where there and made it what is was!

What can I say.... Is it my boyish good looks? The jaunty angle I wear my beret?

Nope, just my wheels (and tracks) I think!

Thanks for the phone call Adrian.

Folks - I am pleased to announce that I am now Adrian's Agent - so I am now taking bookings for birthdays, weddings, funerals, anniversaries, bar mitzvahs and most other occasions......

:coffee:

I told Jim that he needs an up draft carburettor - the guy just doesn't listen :coffee:

Sorry Jack the only Draft you know about is the the one when you are on someone else's tank and you have the wind in your hair !!!!!

- even Nigel made it on his bike (his bike is better looking thou) Vince, Tootall and of course Gritineye - who has become a local legend in Dorchester for sitting atop Steves gun ring on the Mack. BigRedOne in his medic jeep Pete in his Dingo and the R Cubed!

youre only jealous because everyone else got bigger pics than you

now stop reading and get on with organising for 2012

and of course Gritineye - who has become a local legend in Dorchester for sitting atop Steves gun ring on the Mack.

If you haven't sold your local garden centers a pile of looky likey garden gnomes yet you're missing a trick Jack, disappointed as I wanted to discuss your management fees custard cremes..

Great article and pix though, just right.