Problem with front page

Richard Farrant

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked up the virus, my favourites link takes me straight to the forum and as soon as it started to load AVG detected the virus. The strange thing is that on the 2nd attempt the forum loaded with no problems.

Just picked up the virus, my favourites link takes me straight to the forum and as soon as it started to load AVG detected the virus. The strange thing is that on the 2nd attempt the forum loaded with no problems.

Same here.

No problems the last few days.

Seeing as how I instigated this thread, I have to report that I have not had a virus show up on AVG. The site is still not opening up on front page, but comes up with forum. I click the header, on photos, and then get front page so that posts since last visit can be checked. Although I did delete cookies for this forum, I am not at all sure that was the reason for the problem as now more info has come to light in other posts.

It does seem odd that some people are getting a virus show, where others are not.

Richard

• 2 weeks later...