An achievement..

Those of you who own more than one vehicle will know what an achievement it is to have them all attend at least one show a year. We have 4 vehicles, having just sold one, and all of them have been to at least one show this year!

The Fox has been under restoration for the last four years, and after not making it to two shows this year finally made it to a quiet and wet Stoneleigh.

Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]

Berni,

I hadn't been to Stoneleigh before, but aparently they moved all the vehicles last year into the spot furthest away from the main entrance, which is where we were this year. There were only around 50 vehicles, mostly quite packed together. There was loads of free space, which was annoying as we were told the show was fully booked. We only managed to get a pass because someone we knew wasn't able to take a vehicle. I did not see any moles.... :|

Chris

i cant remember what car park it was but we were just inside one of the entrance gates in a prime spot with 200 plus vehicles. a great atmosphere and great fun,

what has happened to it then i wonder? :?

the mole thing was so funny as there was always hundreds of mole hills & you could be in your tent & wake up to more mole hills under your bed etc.

can you still get drunk for free round the stalls & have a lunch of free taster food?

ta

berni

Berni,

Yes theres still plenty of free food and drink on offer, and some unusual stuff to eat too! I saw the old military vehicle area, this year it was full of animals. I don't know if the weather put people off, but it was a good show despite the rain as there's so much other stuff to do.

Chris