LIVE from the W&P Show 2010

Marmite!!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't hardly wait until Monday before heading down with the Ferret, especially seeing all these photos of people setting up. I can imagine how fun and interesting it must be watching the parade of vehicles arrive and setup each day. Very envious of those of you already on location :D

As a first timer, anyone have a map or something so I can put the names of the fields (little monktons etc.) to a layout of the hop farm?

Cheers,

Ian

Good morning from an overcast but warm W&P..

As a first timer, anyone have a map or something so I can put the names of the fields (little monktons etc.) to a layout of the hop farm?

Cheers,

Ian

You get a map in your welcome pack. Will sort a map later with some members names on it so you know where to find us..

Off to the cafe now with Helliops & Ian2b :D

P1020244.jpg

Hey, my Tent's still there!! How is the mud????

Just had a look at the Weather charts today. My view is that it is wet (showery) until Friday, but getting better on Saturday. Sunday looks good, and my GUESS is that next week could be nice weather. Update in a few days.

Loving this thread! I have booked my mum in to babysit the cubelets on the Friday night and all day on Saturday so me and the cubed one will drive down on Friday evening, stay over in a hotel :dancing::hug::beer::yay: then we will come and spend the day at W&P. Hope the weather holds out otherwise the pink wellies will have to come out!!!!!!

Loving this thread! I have booked my mum in to babysit the cubelets on the Friday night and all day on Saturday so me and the cubed one will drive down on Friday evening, stay over in a hotel :dancing::hug::beer::yay: then we will come and spend the day at W&P. Hope the weather holds out otherwise the pink wellies will have to come out!!!!!!

Hold the pink Crocks in reserve :D