List of who took part, Please add your name

Dodge WC51 2nd Rangers Normandy 44

About midway in the convoy

Steve (driving)

Keith (me) pointing and grinning and waving etc

Tony Pearson

Hugo

John Beckett (no relation to Jack Beckett, although he will claim he is to get discount on pathfinder goods)!

Jamie

Rich

And several cases of "Grenades"

Please don't ask me to list the people in the Dodge on the way to and from the pub on the Saturday night as there were too many, if you were in the Dodge either going or coming back from the pub say hello!

Keith

there were a few of us bikers in the back of the dodge saturday night, me (nigel stevenson) andy port ,kit harvey and richard(jeep)

cheers for the lifts ,especially on the way back ,that hill is a killer ,especially after a few pints

I have been looking forward to 2012 since Jack agreed to it,the only thing I may have to change from last year is my tent I think it is time to get away from the Brit 2 man job and move into one of Jacks officers tents ,at least I can keep my bike in there with me

I was there too! Great pictures on Ian2bs Face Book page (far to many of Cripp for my liking but you cant have it all).

Yes get ready for A&E 2012 - have had three meetings in the last two weeks about it - there may be some slight twist to it next year :coffee: