A & E coverage for The Pathfinder Magazine

We'll have to set up a support group for those of us finding it difficult adjusting to the change...

Thank Mr Cube and 'Cube-in-Law' for their hospitality on sunday night... it was cramped in that tiny tent of yours... dunno how you manage... the east wing is nice though:D

We'll have to set up a support group for those of us finding it difficult adjusting to the change...

Thank Mr Cube and 'Cube-in-Law' for their hospitality on sunday night... it was cramped in that tiny tent of yours... dunno how you manage... the east wing is nice though:D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:'Cube-in-Law' - what a legend!

(Hope this works, I am rubbish at techno stuff!!!!!!)

Whilst in Maiden Newton on the Sunday R-cubed was asked if he would like to be part of the battle. It would mean he would have to go up into a field along with the M8 and (poo I forgot!-I am rubbish at vehicle names as well! Sorry chaps!) anyway smoke grenades were planted into turrets of weaponary and we awaited the cue! My dad (who was in his element by the way!) was running up and down the field taking photos left right and centre managed to get this one of the cubes Howitzer going off!

Send1.jpg

Not bad eh??!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:'Cube-in-Law' - what a legend!
I think so too Jack! Thanks for making him feel welcome and hope he didnt scare you too much, he had a fantastic time! I am hoping he will come on here and say so himself soon actually!

Daddy where are you?

I've taken the plunge Rosie, like you the folks at work are getting fed up of me going on about the fantastic sight of seeing tanks rolling along country roads. Thanks for using the photo, and thanks to all I met on sight it was a fantastic experience. Rosie's dad, AKA Cube-in-law

I've taken the plunge Rosie, like you the folks at work are getting fed up of me going on about the fantastic sight of seeing tanks rolling along country roads. Thanks for using the photo, and thanks to all I met on sight it was a fantastic experience. Rosie's dad, AKA Cube-in-law
Hiya daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget to go to introductions and say a bit about yourself (keep it clean!!!!!!)

:D:DJack greeted me at the start of the A & E weekend as Cube in law so it stuck. In my former life I was a Ron, father to Mrs Cube, (Roxie in her other side) her sister (Toni) and their half brother Tom. Rosie who you have met or know of as the camp official wine taster. I am of three score years, which passed on my trip to Guernsey this year, I went to Normandy last year and had the emotional experience of walking on Pegasus bridge. I'm not lucky enough to own a vehicle, but do dress up as a medic with who else but 101 airbourne. I grew up in Bucks but now like in Suffolk (Woodbridge) for those of you who know the area, and work in a family run firm of Funeral Directors. It was a pleasure to meet you all and marvel at your dedication to our history:D:D:D:D

Greetings snappers and scribes....

Some of you are already contributors to The Pathfinder magazine and I welcome your A & E snaps should you wish to send me any. I invite anyone to send me their pix if the idea suits.

I took hundreds myself and have lots to use, but it is not the purpose of the magazine to fill it up with my photographs alone..it just doesn't do it for me. I like to have different perspectives and it's a simple truth I cannot have been everywhere at once. So, if you would like to send me pix that really stand out as your favourite moments (BigRedOne and co have some idea of what I mean - ie - the snaps YOU would like to see in print - the ones that matter to you) - PM me and I will give you me email address if you don't have it.

If you would like to contribute comments/ impressions/stories - please do via the same route of a PM I can cut and paste. I welcome your input and hope we can do the event justice.

All good wishes,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Look me up on Jacks FB under Simon James and all my photos are on there so feel free to use any if there are any good ones.

Simoon

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...