Normandy 2004 Group snap

Who recognises themselves? Photo taken on beach below the cliffs between Le Hamel and Arromanches.

I have lots more pics if there is any interest.[/QUOTE]

Yes please keep them coming!

Before I post any more pics please note that all were all taken by me and I claim copyright but having said that if you wish to use them please have the courtesy to ask. The reason I say this is that on one occasion I gave copies of pics to an individual who later sold them on for commercial use.

The GMC 352 was pictured in a village above Omaha possibly Colleville . The whole camp site was set up as a large diorama by Dutch enthusiasts. The carrier was in a field nearby, it suddenly appeared from a shed which was almost hidden by bushes and brambles etc it was towing a small German anti tank gun, 37mm I think. The two French men with it were friendly initially but when asked how they had obtained the vehicle they refused to speak any more, jumped in the carrier and hurtled out of the field driving in a way only the French can.:D

Normandy 2004 065.jpg

Normandy 2004 067.jpg

Normandy 2004 066.jpg

Keep them coming Degsy, it's great to see the Utah pics as that was one place we never got chance to go to in 2009.

I go away on holiday for ten days now though so will catch up with the rest of the pictures once I'm back!!!