• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone

We would like to thanks all the traders and public who attend and supported us in out first year especially in the adverse weather we have had. Unfortunately we had a lot of traders that could not make the trip for that reason but we hope a everyone had a good show and the feedback we have had from everyone involved has been great.

This will be an annual show and will on the 4th of December next year (with better weather) and we hope the show will grow and grow.

Hope to see you all again

Thanks again for everyone support

Tony,Steph & Mark

My self and a couple of mates had decided to make the event a last chance to clear out a bit of stuff before Christmas. Last min. decided to make a very early start and get there as the weather improved. Ended up going the hundred or so miles in a Landi with Sanky. For once being the 'other side' of a stall put a very different slant on such a event. We were met by very friendly helpers/orginisers, made setting up easy. Good building. Good turn up of buyers inspite of the cold weather and met several folks from the forum. Would go again if need another shed clear out. Great event and day, spent most of my takings at the show on more kit for our signals display.

Andy.

2010-12-05 First venture (8).jpg

2010-12-05 First venture (5).jpg

Gutted ! had to miss it ! spent the day putting new battery in Surf and bolting front bits onto truck, insurance company won't do appraisal till next thursday !! Just when I had some cash to buy some reference books, can't you do a show in january ?:cool2:

• 2 months later...

Hi

Just a few pictures from our show last last year, we have now confirmed another date for this year the 6th November and two dates for 2012, April and Winter hope to see you all there. further picture can be found on our website @ http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

We have even more plans for this year and if any reactors or vehicle groups want to come along PM me

(We don't have snow booked for this year)

Thanks

nme_2010_047.jpg

nme_2010_07.jpg

nme_2010_043.jpg

nme_2010_049.jpg

nme_2010_06.jpg

nme_2010_012.jpg

nme_2010_013.jpg

nme_2010_05.jpg

nme_2010_048.jpg

nme_2010_020.jpg

nme_2010_00.jpg