• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update on the show, any traders who have not yet booked in and are at Malvern this weekend will be able to book in at the discounted rate if you see Mark (Jeep Promotions) or Me (Steph - Axholme Signs) at Malvern, if you book in and pay for the pitches at the show. Prices now are £60 per pitch (£50 at Malvern this weekend only)

There are still a few vehicle sales pitches available if anyone wants one, these are £15 (standard visitor car parking is FREE as we have previously had to mention else where), these are directly outside the show building entrance so everyone will have to walk past your vehicle to get in to the show.

To give you an idea of who is attending some of the traders details are shown at http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk/trader_list.html, this is not a complete list as some traders do not have websites and others have not yet come back to us with full contact details yet.

If you have any questions (about the show... I am not explaining where babies come from to anyone ;)) though please do not hesitate in PMing me or email info@northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk or give Mark a call on 01302 739000

See Y'all There

icon1.png Re: Northern Military Expo & 4x4 Show

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
safariswing
viewpost-right.png

It's on the poster in the first post & at the bottom of the home page on their website..

Is a discount given to valid current MOD90 holders?

Having a 1250 never helped me get into a show cheaper ;)

Course mate we will squeeze you in seems its you

I just want to point out he does men squeeze you in to the show... not our hotel room :blush:

Got a meeting tomorrow so I will double check the hotel bookings and if not enough booked will book you in the same hotel if there's still rooms left

Ta

I just want to point out he does men squeeze you in to the show... not our hotel room :blush:

:sweat:

On a serious note no problem Steph - I will sort a hotel out for myself:D 5* all the way for me :coffee:

- which means 1 sleeping bag and the back of the van.

BUMP :cool2:

Just a little reminder about our show not long now!

Saturday 5th December 2010, 09:00 to 16:00

Newark County Showground, NG24 2NY

£5 for Adults £3 for Seniors/Kids

Plenty of FREE parking, lots of traders from engineering to attire from guns to magazines

There are a few stalls left as well as vehicle sales pitches so if you are still interested in booking in please visit http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk/trader_book.html for more details and to book in online

See you there if you're coming, if you're not see you next year!

There out of beer mate i drank it all

Oh that's about right! When I used to do the trade show circuit in the USA we always had pre show parties - free beer - free food and free.....music. Ok the last band I saw there was Level 42 OK Ok but I enjoyed them!!

I would at least want to see ABBA on the Saturday night Tony :coffee: