24volt in series battery charging

Hi

I have a 12v battery charger at the moment for the Fox but its driving me a bit nuts to disconnect the battery each time to charge - can anyone recommend a 24v battery charging system for in series 12v 100ah batteries?

cheers

Mark

Hi

I have a 12v battery charger at the moment for the Fox but its driving me a bit nuts to disconnect the battery each time to charge - can anyone recommend a 24v battery charging system for in series 12v 100ah batteries?

cheers

Mark

There are 24 volt chargers available. On the other hand. Paralle the batterys with clips and charge both on a 12 volt. The batteries do need to be as close as possible in condition though for it to work best. I use this system but in series to charge a pair of six volt batteries. Halfords do battery connectors with wing nuts, to conect the cables, ideal for this sort of thing.

Hi

cheers

Mark

Try to pick up an electric wheel chair charger most of them are 24 volt

Commander

Try a marine suply, I have a charger that has 4 leads and can charge each batery with 10 amps, it is better to charge both bateries separatly than using a 24 volt charger. My charger is fully automatic and can be mounted permanetly conected. It is a Guest, charge pro.

ta :) the batteries arecok no problems with them so far bit i just dint want to get to a shiw and the they decide to fail - 12v in parallel sounds good or that marine charge sounds good as it can stay attached

thanks for the tips