Morning all,

Just a quick up date......

All is well and no, I am not stressing :writing::cellphone:

Everything is going to plan which is great - as I don't have a plan! Seriously, hell of a lot of work but is coming together perfectly. I was saying to Adrian, it will be a success - a success cock up or a success experience.........:cool2:

This is just me organising this event but the amount of support behind me from everyone is amazing and it really is has become a team effort. Thanks to everyone for all of their help to date!

Kind regards,

Jack.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be busy cos you never answer the phone!!!

Oh yeah - I don't have a lot on at the moment :computerrage:

Just because I don't spend my time driving around in soft top cars with the Beastie Boys blasting out..........

mmm 4 weeks to go and the head and manifold are off the Dodge as it went whoombee! the other day, head now skimmed manifold....hold your breath or not as the case may be, come hell or high water we will be there Jack!

I might head down on the Thursday too. I'm only about 10 miles away so its an easy one for me.

It might just be me being stupid but have timings of Saturdays road run been published. I.e. - what time we can expect to leave Maiden Newton and what time we should be rolling into Dorchester?

Also, do i gather that Fridays run for soft skins is cancelled?

Cheers, Richard

We should be arriving Thursday afternoon sometime, in answer to the above question I think the softskin run has been cancelled to concentrate the main effort on the Sat and Sunday, check the A+E Website for further details

I am planning on heading down Friday morning from Portsmouth in the Jeep, most likely after the morning rush so if anyone from my area wants to meet up for a convoy please give me a shout.

Anyway just a couple of questions......

1. Is there going to be some sort of "check in" process when I arrive? is my name on the list?

2. Will I be advised on where to pitch my tent?

3. Are vouchers to be issued for the breakfast or is it assumed everyone in the field has payed or has taken out a subscription to Pathfinder magazine of which I am the latter.

4. There was mention of a local petrol station doing a discount on fuel, is this the case?

Regards

Paul

I am planning on heading down Friday morning from Portsmouth in the Jeep, most likely after the morning rush so if anyone from my area wants to meet up for a convoy please give me a shout.

Anyway just a couple of questions......

1. Is there going to be some sort of "check in" process when I arrive? is my name on the list?

2. Will I be advised on where to pitch my tent?

3. Are vouchers to be issued for the breakfast or is it assumed everyone in the field has payed or has taken out a subscription to Pathfinder magazine of which I am the latter.

4. There was mention of a local petrol station doing a discount on fuel, is this the case?

Regards

Paul

Hiya Paul, nice to chat over the weekend. I mentioned to Richard about driving down together he is up for it but he is looking at leaving early, about 7 ish.

Hiya Paul, nice to chat over the weekend. I mentioned to Richard about driving down together he is up for it but he is looking at leaving early, about 7 ish.

Right ho Rosie, will have to have a word with the missus and ill let you know in good time and by the way a very well done for the show it was a credit to you roll on 2011!

Paul

Right ho Rosie, will have to have a word with the missus and ill let you know in good time and by the way a very well done for the show it was a credit to you roll on 2011!

Paul

Rosie,

Is there any chance you could ask Richard what route he plans to take as I cant leave that early but I will most likely be able to catch him up on route in the Jeep.

Cheers

Paul

Rosie,

Is there any chance you could ask Richard what route he plans to take as I cant leave that early but I will most likely be able to catch him up on route in the Jeep.

Cheers

Paul

I will check but imagine it will be A27-A31-A35 but will check, he is currently deep inside the garage again!!!!!!!