Finally made it guy's I would like to introduce myself a lot of people will know me from the stalwart days all the big kit had to go for the New house and family I am now back 4 years Later and older with something a bit smaller about three years ago I was directed to a 109 ffr Land Rover

sitting in a scrap yard with a bush growing through it by my friend so let’s have a go trailerd it home spent two years collecting parts on a budget re built it and got it on to shows late last year over the winter just gone I have acquired the correct sankey trailer for it plus 9x9 tent

also re built the 21/4 power plant down to the crank restored the trailer and the best bit I really enjoy the radio kit I have nearly got all the kit to make it a full rebroadcast unit with both HF and FM plus pc and Data available just looking for teletype printer now just trying to get a bit more info on insignia and markings as it was based with 100 field sqn TA Royal Engineers in Cardiff my friends Mark and Andrew have helped a lot on this so many Thanks

That’s it so far so hello and hope to see you all out there :-)