DVD to be produced of A&E...

OK folks,

"This historic event will be captured on a DVD by JackFrancis Media Ltd www.jackfrancismedia.com

I have been contacted by a film company who would like to make a fully produced DVD of A&E! We are meeting up on the 12th at Pathfinder HQ so more details to come. In a nutshell they will come and the weekend with us with their film crews to make a full produced and professional DVD. It works for me as it is something I would like to look at for the longer plans of The Pathfinder Magazine.

The DVD will be for sale to cover their costs and we will all have something very special to remember our weekend.

So best behaviour - no punching, spitting or swearing..........:-X

Please see below for Steves email:

Hi Jack,

It was really good talking to you yesterday. I find it really helpful speaking to people who have started new ventures and thrive on such challenges!!

To outline our conversation,

I have been working in Camera Departments for Television/Film for the last 5 years and still do so. I have always wanted to start my own company where I can utilise the skills i've developed so I decided to take the plunge and set up properly, so January 2010 I moved in to my office located at 3 Mills Studios.

In order to build my portfolio before moving in to the office, I offered my services and equipment to various companies for free. This allowed me to build some relationships and test run the task of handling the entire Production process from developing the idea and concept in to a plausible film piece, then going out and shooting it and finally editing it and delivering it back to the client.

I'm now at the stage where I have a couple of paying clients including Runner's World Magazine and Mens Health Magazine and am looking to expand in to different areas of filming.

Obviously when we meet, I will be able to get a better idea of what you are hoping to include on the DVD, however I am confident that I can produce a Professional DVD that fits the brief you require, featuring very high production value and exciting content, encapsulating the atmosphere and excitement enjoyed by those attending the event, and making those who couldn't attend wish they had!

Perhaps you may add the following to your website?:

"This historic event will be captured on a DVD by JackFrancis Media Ltd www.jackfrancismedia.com"

I look forward to meeting you on the 12th May and will no doubt speak to you before hand. Until then, I will put any ideas for this project in an email for you to see.

Have a nice Bank Holiday!

Regards

Steven Harris

www.jackfrancismedia.com

(Direct Line) +44 (0)208 7098260

JackFrancis Media

3 Mills Studios

Rush House

Three Mill Lane

London

E3 3DU

If you have any ideas guys of what you would like to see included in the film than post away!

Best wishes,

Jack.

Edited by Jack

I just hope they have a wide angle lens to catch the best side of Jack as seen in the out takes clip he posted.:-D

Wonderful to have the event recorded, how many cameras will they be using at once? Surely more than one to capture this knd of an event.

R

I just hope they have a wide angle lens to catch the best side of Jack as seen in the out takes clip he posted.:-D

Wonderful to have the event recorded, how many cameras will they be using at once? Surely more than one to capture this knd of an event.

R

Watch it! I know where you live!!

A lot of people now have access to digital recording equipment. How about owners strapping a camera to the turrets of their tanks etc and sending in a copy of the raw footage for use/inclusion with them eventually getting a free copy of the DVD in exchange? That way the DVD makers will have all of the extra footage they need from multiple angles, all for the basic cost of a blank DVD each?