23rd Midland Festival Of Transport

I spent Easter Sunday at the Midlands Festival of Transport at Weston Park, Staffordshire. Took the Gipsy and there were a number of other interesting vehicles in attendance (lots of cars), below are a selection of military vehicles that were on display.

010..jpg

011..jpg

012..jpg

007..jpg

009..jpg

006..jpg

008..jpg

some nice vehicles there, even a piccy of my mates lightweight (ffr)

what was the ground like? I havnt been to weston park for a few years, last time both my father and myself took our American police cars, dad won a prize in the american section (much to the suprise of the "regular"yank car owners!!!)

All the best

Mark

some nice vehicles there, even a piccy of my mates lightweight (ffr)

what was the ground like? I havnt been to weston park for a few years, last time both my father and myself took our American police cars, dad won a prize in the american section (much to the suprise of the "regular"yank car owners!!!)

All the best

Mark

The ground wasn't too bad unless you were in something really heavy as the youtube clip shows it was just too hard to grip for some of these vehicles. We obviously didn't struggle in the Gipsy though :-D

Do they still charge to exhibit at this show our group stopped going when they

started charging to exhibit at this event

Commander

Yes commander they do if I remember rightly I think its something like £3 a vehicle.