OVERLORD 2010, Hampshire

Hi Paul, Great pic's...........

last set, top three was this your set up,.........I'd an idea it was, and had a look for you on the sat when I was there, but couldn't see you.

All the best,

Andy

Hi,

Yes that was part of the display along with the rest picturing the 2nd armoured jeep further down. Saturday, wet weather routine I’m afraid huddled in the tent keeping dry and warm, you should have jumped over the rope and come on in. Catch you next time perhaps at A&E/Maiden Newton?

Paul

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Maverick,

glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for your hospitality on Saturday evening. We had a great time Sat night, apparently I had a great time Sunday evening as well, Mrs G506 tells me I was dancing like a funky chicken in the beer tent. Maybe the cider was a little stronger than I thought.............

Oh yes you were both very happy and enjoying the Sunday night, funky Chicken ??? Is that what you cal it ? :)

Got A phone call from Gary yesterday thanking me for attending and bringing the Truck and Gun, never had that from a show organiser before so very impressed indeed.

A very good all round show for the whole family, I've never had so much interest in the Gun at shows before especially from veterans of WW2 and people who were children during the war. I met a lot of very interesting people that weekend

Already looking forward to the 2011 show

Hi,

Yes that was part of the display along with the rest picturing the 2nd armoured jeep further down. Saturday, wet weather routine I’m afraid huddled in the tent keeping dry and warm, you should have jumped over the rope and come on in. Catch you next time perhaps at A&E/Maiden Newton?

Paul

Hi paul, won't be at A&E, work commitments, and all that,......will be doing Spa valley in a couple of weeks though. :-)

All the best, see you around somewhen.

All the best,

Andy