evening all,

just got from ebay a sling descibed as a gpmg sling, no markings, is it a gpmg sling, of if not, what is it for?

Mark

Definitve Answer!: this is a M.A.G sling, NOT a GPMG version. The L7A2 (GPMG) is green nylon with a hatched rubber backed pad for the shoulder area. It also has a tab & loop quick release facility. The CANVAS MAG variant does NOT. Also, the MAG shoulder 'Pad' slides up & down. The GPMG type is fixed.

They do crop up on Ebay from £9-£12-£15 pounds depending on wants one at the time.

Mike. :coffee:

. The L7A2 (GPMG) is green nylon with a hatched rubber backed pad for the shoulder area. It also has a tab & loop quick release facility.

Hah - that means mine is def a GPMG one then cos that's what I got - I always through the hatched rubber was rather poor quality hence I said his looked better condition!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
evening all,

just got from ebay a sling descibed as a gpmg sling, no markings, is it a gpmg sling, of if not, what is it for?

Mark

Hi, is this what you mean by a GMPG sling? If so my mate had some for sale at Smallwood rally.

Andy.

2010-05-03 G.M.P.G..jpg