Croft Circuit Nostalgia Weekend - 7th & 8th August 2010

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, i was worried with all the talk of dancing lessons that Richard really was trying to line the troubleshooters up for dancing lessons. Having now established that these lessons consist of 4+ hours watching others dancing (and very good they were too) while we commit the moves to memory (using beer as ink - whisky in Degys's case), and then retiring to the cook tent for spam and a ten minute refresher of all the moves (which only one of us need to take) - i have to say i'm up for it.

I did think it was very funny that Richard was most concerned about how the partners know when they are going to let go of each other . Now this all goes a bit pear shaped when as you know, 20 minutes later i was face down with my boots on!

It was good to see you again, and thanks very much for tormenting me by letting me have a sit in the 'tank' - my seats are still in Italy!

Has Adam found any 10.50 x16's? When I got about half way back I realised he could have done with a hand with getting them off, I should have stayed, kick me next time you see me.

Got back 3am, had to go slow last 25 miles to stretch the fuel to get to Tesco by which time I was running on fumes. Tell Adam Sabre should have been with me, foxes hurtling across the car park and forecourt while I was fuelling, never got a gun handy when you need it.:argh:

Thanks again for a great weekend, must do it again soon, how you fixed next week ?:D

[quote=Degsy;219196), foxes hurtling across the car park and forecourt while I was fuelling, never got a gun handy when you need it.:argh:

Yes Degsy, I always find its handy to have the .243 with you when you are popping a few gallons in !!!

[quote name=Degsy;219196)' date=' foxes hurtling across the car park and forecourt while I was fuelling, never got a gun handy when you need it.:argh:

Yes Degsy, I always find its handy to have the .243 with you when you are popping a few gallons in !!!

A b....y big punt gun would have been more suitable:D

Tyres are being sorted.... Adam doesn't take sabre any more, following an incident a couple of years ago, when he was in the back of the GMC asleep with the dog secured to his foot. A cat, fox or something else caught the dog's attention and nearly pulled his foot off as attack mode was launched.....

Foxes running across the forecourt seems like three teenage boys scurrying off every time they saw a 'girl'.....

Here's a short video of the parade laps. It would probably have been better if I had been in the middle of the convoy rather than the front, but we stopped as everyone was leaving the track, and got photos and video of almost everyone before the video memory card was full.

Edited by Jessie The Jeep

Tyres are being sorted.... Adam doesn't take sabre any more, following an incident a couple of years ago, when he was in the back of the GMC asleep with the dog secured to his foot. A cat, fox or something else caught the dog's attention and nearly pulled his foot off as attack mode was launched.....

Foxes running across the forecourt seems like three teenage boys scurrying off every time they saw a 'girl'.....

Good job Sabre was only tied to his foot:eek::whistle:

The hormones were running a bit high but when I fixed 'em up with a couple of likely prospects they were off on a wild goose chase.......and when they did finally put in an appearance they wouldn't believe me:banghead:

• 1 month later...