Marshals wanted

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottom line here is that I want to make sure everyone has a great experience and not to take up anyones time with marshaling but it will be the marshaling that we make it or break it.

- Ashley no pictures in 'other' uniforms please........my firewall is working overtime :wow:

Edited by Jack

I felt the level of convoy marshalling at Route to Victory last year was spot on. The team of DRs worked wonders and at no point was it evident we were being marshalled. Is that what you had in mind Jack?

The DR's for A&E are/being sorted and pretty much the same guys and the team that made the Guiness World record in Normandy last year :) so no worries there. But its taking this amount of armour through Dorset and into the capital town is a big one. And with the amount of public that will be around we need to make sure we have a point of contact and control throughout :cellphone:Observing the running of Tanks in Town I could see that it was the guys in the high vis that made it as smooth as it was....of course I was looking from the 'outside'.