Snow..

Marmite!!

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil decided to go for a ride in the Stolly:coffee:

Yeah right - the way the B80's carb ices up I'd be lucky to get her out of her parking slot at the fort let alone anywhere near a body of water!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Snow here is now slowly going even though the temp is down below freezing again. Yesterday I had to go to the end of year bowling event for my old works association at Basildon. Had about 3+ inches of snow on the cars. Don't mind the snow - but I had to get the mindless morons out who weren't content just to play snow balls but instead opted to start heaving chunks of ice at the Bentley.

Once I got away from them the main roads were OK - A-127 etc. but the back roads where I live were "interesting" to say the least - Bentley being rear wheel drive with a lot of weight up front in the form of the V8 RR lump. Came out VERY slowly as the back tended to start wagging if more than just tick-over was applied. Made going over speed humps quite interesting. :shake: Should have used the Explorer but both fuel tanks are nigh on empty....... :shake:

Lots and lots of snow here too! Pulled my brother in law out of a ditch with my Dodge yesterday, that was fun :D

Bit over the top wasn't it? You could have just offerd him your

hand. :-D

I've now got to spend the day trying to start the stand by Land Rover and how to fix the hole in the Range Rover timing case :argh:

Just heard a UK week weather forcast, basically, it will be cold, other than that stick your head out the door and see what is happening.Hey Enigam, that looks serious!

Yep, on the radio they are advising not to go on the road when you don't have to.

It stopped now but more to come.

I am in between the rivers Maas and Waal.

http://www.buienradar.nl/sneeuw.aspx

Finally got some snow here now. Only an inch or so but had to and pick the Mrs up in my Hilux as the roads are pretty slippy. A little bit of snow and there are cars everywhere, in ditches, hedges, stuck half way up the hill etc.

I hope it carries on all night and we wake up to 10 inches!!! Then will have to take the Landy out for a play!!!:yay: