Hello Jack, have you got anything set-up in the way of photography yet? I'm 100% sure the Plain Military guys would be more than happy to fill this part if you need us. If you are happy with this could someone tell me where we can get some WW2 British or American uniforms from please? never dressed up as a WW2 combat photographer before.

All the best.

Tony

Hello Jack, have you got anything set-up in the way of photography yet? I'm 100% sure the Plain Military guys would be more than happy to fill this part if you need us. If you are happy with this could someone tell me where we can get some WW2 British or American uniforms from please? never dressed up as a WW2 combat photographer before.

All the best.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Funny enough yes - on the A&E website will be an area for the press as many magazine editors and photograhers are wanting to come. So you will be there under The Pathfinder Magazine- I had memo sent to me the other day from the editor of TPM saying that he can't make it...something to do with a football match:???...........so you can have his 5* hotel room and the dancing girls that I had organised.

So we will have press passes for everyone - access all areas, the village etc etc.

With regards to uniforms then please don't panick - anything olive drab would be great but you may be issued a 'press' tabard anyhow.

I'm hoping to be there for the saturday and sunday. Half of my colleagues will be in South Africa chasing the World Cup dream. So, I can't book any weekday time off. This means me leaving my job and getting down to Dorset as quick as I can on the Friday night (I presume) and thn getting back late Sunday to start my other job again. So save me my bedspace please, dearest Publisher. I presume you'll be paying my expenses.

I'm hoping to be there for the saturday and sunday. Half of my colleagues will be in South Africa chasing the World Cup dream. So, I can't book any weekday time off. This means me leaving my job and getting down to Dorset as quick as I can on the Friday night (I presume) and thn getting back late Sunday to start my other job again. So save me my bedspace please, dearest Publisher. I presume you'll be paying my expenses.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All the best.

Tony

Go on Tony........get out the battledress and hobnails :-D

Ashley

Hello Ash, not sure if they do WW2 battle dress my size mate. All the pie's are starting to take it's toll on the old waistline mate. Well that was the first words Snapper said when I meet him back last month4fvgdaq_th.gif

Tell me about it Tony........for us who support the "fuller figure" it may be a case of paying up for repro gear "cough cough"

Ashley

Hello Ash, not sure if they do WW2 battle dress my size mate. All the pie's are starting to take it's toll on the old waistline mate. Well that was the first words Snapper said when I meet him back last month4fvgdaq_th.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...