Mystery Object No.120

fv1609

Finger on the third button Clive..............I'll get my coat.

Oh yes it is indeed! But I still don't know the song.

"I'll get my coat" - So is that it GE? Surely not run out of ideas so early on & RF hasn't twigged this going on yet!

:idea: think I've seen a machine like this before somewhere ,:idea: i see that he's pushing the third button :) , in front of him sits a crowd of cackling lady's all with a book 'n' bold red pen , as he pushes that button he shouts out Three :-D then one of the lady's shouts Bingo

do'nt mind me the wines starting to work , will have to have a :coffee:

:idea: think I've seen a machine like this before somewhere ,:idea: i see that he's pushing the third button :) , in front of him sits a crowd of cackling lady's all with a book 'n' bold red pen , as he pushes that button he shouts out Three :-D then one of the lady's shouts Bingo

do'nt mind me the wines starting to work , will have to have a :coffee:

Yes I think you need to snap out of that one. "Crowd of cacklng ladies..", these fantasies can get the better of you when you yield to the influence of the vine.

Chatting on the phone........just got back on.

Right, is he actuating remote controlled targets on a range ?

You're always on those chat lines! Or do people ring you up & ask for grunting noises that come a Dingo engine so they know what to listen for?

Anyway, I thought DB was going to get it he asked if the man was on a firing range & then went no further with it.

But yes well done Richard you are correct

The man is operating radio controlled pop up targets.

App1487.jpg

Just to round it off. What country & when?

Looks a bit like a Russian uniform to me, but uniform recognition isn't a talent for me:???

Oh there you are! I thought you were poised for an early kill at the beginning. Yes it has the Russian collar look, but it isn't Russian.

You're always on those chat lines! Or do people ring you up & ask for grunting noises that come a Dingo engine so they know what to listen for?

Anyway, I thought DB was going to get it he asked if the man was on a firing range & then went no further with it.

But yes well done Richard you are correct

Just to round it off. What country & when?

Thanks Clive.......not a chat line, nor offering advice on poorly dingos

To answer your question..........Germany 1960's ??