IMPS Combined Ops Show at Headcorn 2009

The claim by Lee Enfield about too much vehicle movement during the day, not sure that there was actually. I was marshalling at the gate between display areas at times during both days and most movements were to and from the arena........and those there not that frequent, and certainly not an issue.

Hi Richard, I was sitting with friends further down the field where your Bedford was,.........Folkstone Home Guard, and the movement I refered to was seemingly coming and going from an entrance onto road near there;

Didn't say it was a problem,........just supprised it was happening during show time, thats all. :)

Andy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The claim by Lee Enfield about too much vehicle movement during the day, not sure that there was actually. I was marshalling at the gate between display areas at times during both days and most movements were to and from the arena........and those there not that frequent, and certainly not an issue.

I'm with Richard on this one. We were set up just inside the Green/Living History field & the only movement I saw while the show was open were Mv's on the way to the arena.. after the show closed to the public the only movement was civy cars returning from the support carpark... civy cars were moved from the Green/LH Field by 9.30am

Didn't see a single quad or offroad bike & no idiots racing about at anytime...

As said before, a great show..

I'm with Richard on this one. We were set up just inside the Green/Living History field & the only movement I saw while the show was open were Mv's on the way to the arena.. after the show closed to the public the only movement was civy cars returning from the support carpark... civy cars were moved from the Green/LH Field by 9.30am

Didn't see a single quad or offroad bike & no idiots racing about at anytime...

As said before, a great show..

Reminded me of Beltring in the old days.:thumbsup:

Had a great time! A very relaxed and friendly show at an excellent location. Was treated to low fly by's by the mustang on several occasions.

Met up with a few members from here and we were camped oppisite ian and lee, ian even gave me a bit of his chocolate!! I felt honoured, hehe.

This show has to be a must for everybody.

I think ian quite enjoyed scrubbing my back!! Bloody broom was a bit rough though! hehe.

My dads favourite vehcile of the show;

SNV32010.jpg

We watched the mustang land and he parked right in front of us! result!

SNV32013.jpg

SNV32014.jpg

SNV32018.jpg

SNV32019.jpg

SNV32020.jpg

SNV32021.jpg

SNV32022.jpg

SNV32023.jpg

Best medium vechile winner;

SNV32026.jpg

Took me all weekend to capture this clip;

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i229.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid229.photobucket.com/albums/ee240/fleet19rambo/SNV32025.flv">

Edited by rambo1969