Site move

Joris

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry chaps... we've tried our best to get this sorted with the new server... Just spoke to Jack & it looks like we will be moving back to the old one in the next few days

Edited by Marmite!!

Sorry chaps... we've tried our best to get this sorted with the new server... Just spoke to Jack & it looks like we will be moving back to the old one in the next few days

Yes apologies guys. We will get moved back again.

Who stupid idea was it in the first place???

Why is'nt Jack's post not coming up on this thread. It has been showing as "last post" for a while.

Something odd going on as I have posted on another thread and it has dissapeared :confused:. All a bit spooky

Edited by Richard Farrant
thats odd, the last message has now appeared

Why is'nt Jack's post not coming up on this thread. It has been showing as "last post" for a while.

Something odd going on as I have posted on another thread and it has dissapeared :confused:. All a bit spooky

I can see it this end Richard. But please bear with me as we will have it sorted again.

Well tell it to buck it's ideas up then!:angry How does the server think it is going to be good enough to serve high status, award winning forums if it doesen't get its act together!! :iamsmiling:

Got a thing about tardyness at the moment. Got a full scale threpage report over a pasenger complaint. I was alleged to have been 'Tardy', opening the doors of a bus, and a pasenger missed their traine. Save the rainforest, shot the passenger! :drive: