Site move

Joris

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i speak for all the wifes and i would prefer for him to be on the internet instead of moaning for an hour anyone would think he didnt like the company!!!!!! can you also arrange for it to go down sunday as its our 3rd wedding anniversary private m.w wife !!!!!!!!!

well i speak for all the wifes and i would prefer for him to be on the internet instead of moaning for an hour anyone would think he didnt like the company!!!!!! can you also arrange for it to go down sunday as its our 3rd wedding anniversary private m.w wife !!!!!!!!!

Now that has been the funniest post this month!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Getting back to the site move, I'm still not getting any email notifications. Are others having the same problem ir is it just me? As far as I can see from my CP settings, all the right boxes are ticked.

Hi Steve,

just checked & all the settings are ok... I've just saved them again, is your email correct??

Cheers Lee

No test email yet. Up until the site move, I was getting email updates to the address in my control panel. Since the move, nothing.

Steve

As far as I'm aware no one else is having a problem... it's possible that Freeserve has our new IP on a blacklist/spamlist?? check with them to see if our domain is blocked...

That could be difficult, Orange who took over Freeserve are well known for being useless at support and helping customers! I'll see where I get.

Don't you have an alternative email you can use...???

I've just changed my email notifications address to my freeserve account... will see if I get the same problem..