Raffling a 'crew' seat in a tank

As part of the fund rasing campaign we are going to raffle a tank 'crew' seat off for the historic Saturday run into Dorchester.

I have butter up, bribed....OK flirted with a tank owner and they have been kind enough to make a seat available..:iloveyou::sweat:

The raffle and the terms and conditions will all go up on the Armour & Embarkation site when it is completed but just giving you the heads up now!

Cheers,

Jack.

• 4 months later...
As part of the fund rasing campaign we are going to raffle a tank 'crew' seat off for the historic Saturday run into Dorchester.

I have butter up, bribed....OK flirted with a tank owner and they have been kind enough to make a seat available..:iloveyou::sweat:

The raffle and the terms and conditions will all go up on the Armour & Embarkation site when it is completed but just giving you the heads up now!

Cheers,

Jack.

Just found this thread! I will be honest, I would love to bring my Valentine DD to this event but the costs are probably more than I can bear out of my own pocket. Do you think there might be any takers for raffling a drive of my tank (out of main event times) and/or a crew seat during part of the event to help me pay for transport?

• 3 months later...

Cheers,

Jack.

I'm in the Armour & Embarkation site at the moment trying to find some info about the raffle but I can't find it yet :-( is it in there and I'm just a silly girl that can't find it?

Cheers

I'm in the Armour & Embarkation site at the moment trying to find some info about the raffle but I can't find it yet :-( is it in there and I'm just a silly girl that can't find it?

Cheers

Hi Jamac!

I need to have chat with the tankers who are attending to see if any of the guys could spare a seat or 10 - once I know that I can then get to work on it.

Kind regards,

Jack.