End of Season Bash Sept 26th-27th Supporting "H4H's"

Marmite!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

sad news on my part unfortunatly

i wont be able to make it now as work has gone belistic and now doing tour with the african childrens choir on a two week rota and the weekend is slap bang in the middle of a stint on

so will be back in northern ireland then

sorry but next event for me will be next may

That's a shame Dave. My Kim is busy growing her 'tash, so that Roger doesn't get lonely (Well, that's her excuse :-D).

So far, we have 5 (+ 2 possibles) of our bunch attending. I've briefed them on how to park cars, directing people to the toilet, and lost children (Bring your kids along, we'll lose them for you :cool2:). I've also signed them up for the "advanced bucket rattling" course at my local college. We're looking forward to it!

That's a shame Dave. My Kim is busy growing her 'tash, so that Roger doesn't get lonely (Well, that's her excuse :-D).

So far, we have 5 (+ 2 possibles) of our bunch attending. I've briefed them on how to park cars, directing people to the toilet, and lost children (Bring your kids along, we'll lose them for you :cool2:). I've also signed them up for the "advanced bucket rattling" course at my local college. We're looking forward to it!

You'd better enroll them in the master course for bump-starting Stalwarts - just in case!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: