Well whos going??

Well this all sounds good, apologies for being a bit quiet on here lately but things have been a bit hectic to say the least.

Things are now shaping up at MM and we are all looking forward to seeing you all there again this year and the new visitors, it looks like the show will out do itself with over 250 MV's booked in and 60+ traders etc etc etc.

I hope you will all enjoy yourselves and keep your heads down when the Spitfire comes across.

p.s. The trophies have the correct spelling this year :coffee:

Well this all sounds good, apologies for being a bit quiet on here lately but things have been a bit hectic to say the least.

Things are now shaping up at MM and we are all looking forward to seeing you all there again this year and the new visitors, it looks like the show will out do itself with over 250 MV's booked in and 60+ traders etc etc etc.

I hope you will all enjoy yourselves and keep your heads down when the Spitfire comes across.

p.s. The trophies have the correct spelling this year :coffee:

Will it be the same Spitfire that presented itself at Damyns last weekend??.

Will it be the same Spitfire that presented itself at Damyns last weekend??.

I do not know, when you apply for them you get the nearest one that is in the area (so to speak) I believe they have 4 to choose from, but they are all fantastic in my opinion. :yay:

Our ETA is @ about 11pm on friday. I hope someone will still be around to show us a pitch!

Piet

Hi Piet

We are there from the Monday so you will get someone to show you in, that will not be a problem. Anytime for you :-D