W&P official photos/photographers

Tugger

I was searching through the pics posted on the W&P gallery and on the front page it says contact the photographer for a hi res copy. I have found a couple I would like copies of but the problem would be how do I contact them. I know snapper is a member here but I'm not sure of the others.

Can anyone help please?

Tugger my old mucker.#

If they're mine, they're yours.

Phil Royal is known as Zoomer on this forum.

John Blackman is known as John Blackman on this forum - but I can also intercede.

Stuart Gould can also be tracked down like a dog and killed. Or else you can ask him for some snaps.

Simon Thomson was only on site on Saturday owing to the photographer's knee curse. I can put you in touch with him.

This applies to one and all -

MB

Snapper,

Can you tell me who the photographer with the white hair and beard is? I think he's on the end in photo 4336. I was in the ring on the sunday and i think he took some pictures of me coming over one of the mounds.

Who lays claim to photo DSC_2912.jpg taken on Thursday on the the War & Peace website? I would like a good copy of this one, as it shows one of my vehicles.

The name of the photographer is on the photos...

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Snapper,

Can you tell me who the photographer with the white hair and beard is? I think he's on the end in photo 4336. I was in the ring on the sunday and i think he took some pictures of me coming over one of the mounds.

Father xmas ,you may recognise these.

Beltring2009083.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Dispite several attemps to stop people taking pics of me and my new vehicle i see i am on the official site.heads will roll.one things for sure i made it quite clear to the CMV photogropher where my feelings lay.Its a shame he distracted Rippo from the photoshoot,But then Rippo shouldnt of been so easilly lead.

Excellent - many thanks sir!!! My view of the whole exercise was rather limited by the vehicle itself - and I never heard a word of the commentary due to the OT's engine..... What was your opinion of how it all went???

We want to improve things next year by getting the required status and insurance as a re-enactment/living history group required to be able to use blank firers etc. I guess, in addition to the AK's carriied by the troops, a blank firing KVPT and PKT in the OT's turret would make the audience sit up!! :) :)

i missed your arena action, but got a few close ups of the troops at the end on Sunday. I was trying to make Paddock Wood look like Georgia I suppose...or Shoeburyness.

Anyway - it was the BTR80 I missed most - but not covered in the vendor's logos. Would like to see that covered in Interior Ministry troops re-enactments.

Some time soon....methinks.

I will post some Beltring pix when I get a life. Have masses of TP2 and other work to do among other things.

Least said, soonest fouled up.

MB

Edited by Snapper
typos