Has Jack really done it?

Jessie The Jeep

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical of the younger generation mate cant quite make the grade,think we should have a rebate . Help for Heroes.:coffee:

Welllllll,...................he DID say summat about a TATOO, if we can raise £400.00..............:whistle: :cool2:

Before

IMG_0111.jpg

After

IMG_0149.jpg

So it took the might of the Third Reich Haus Frau (Re-enacting ) to bring the glorious leader to his knees.

I bet she is the wife of Herr Kutz famous German barber to GFM fiedmarshall Rommel.

I see Jack is wear O. R.`s uniform like the little corporal of 1914-1918 fame

Is there a lesson here :confused:

Ashley

Welllllll,...................he DID say summat about a TATOO, if we can raise £400.00..............:whistle: :cool2:

I belived that if he was totally shaved he would get tattoo`s of rabbits on his head.....

.....................................................................from a distance they would look like Hares:-D

Ashley

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Well everyone complimented me on how young i looked with the beard gone,wish i could say the same for jack,maybe if he smiled.:-D

So it took the might of the Third Reich Haus Frau (Re-enacting ) to bring the glorious leader to his knees.

I bet she is the wife of Herr Kutz famous German barber to GFM fiedmarshall Rommel.

I see Jack is wear O. R.`s uniform like the little corporal of 1914-1918 fame

Is there a lesson here :confused:

Ashley

There is but its not one the Germans have learned:cool2:

And any way who got 'jerry' involved, got nowt to do with them, the Celts(and an exiled Tyke) will do the job properly at A and E, he'll need those wraparound shades to combat the glare after we've shaved him.......and if he doesn't sit still he'll need a blood transfusion........or worse!

Edited by Degsy

Well everyone complimented me on how young i looked with the beard gone,wish i could say the same for jack,maybe if he smiled.:-D

Yes but since you were old when Methuselah was a lad all things are comparative:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just for the record we procured not only a hairdresser at about one hours notice, but one who is a bloomin' good hand with the flashing blade and arrived tooled up to scalp him good and proper... but at first sight of the 'lug lopper' he came over all unreasonable and freaked out...

He seemed to think that people may not take him seriously with no hair rather than a

5 o'clock shadow round his melon!

I'd like to say A VERY, VERY BIG THANKS to

Michaela from Edelweisss Vintage Hair Design who turned up at almost no notice,

A did a fantastic job,

B put up with our flapping and running around to get as many of us in one place as possible,

C Jacks unconsolable sobbing,

D gave him a drink to calm his nerves

and E managed to resist the urge to do what most of us were thinking when the blade came out...

She also donated the payment that we were insisting she took for her most odeous and unpleasant task to the OMOTB campaign... You're a Star Thank you :)

Congratulations to Jack for up-holding his end of the deal.

As said - I think it suits him rather than the mop he had on.

Well done mate and well done everyone for raising the funds.

Have to do something about those ears though Jack!!!

Heliops

I really really did think I had got away with it.

It was all quite and no mention of it at the HMVF photoshoot. So I said to Bodge and Matt (Bodges brother) that I must get back and open up the stand for the days business.

After I had done that Bodge and Matt and Snap arrived which I took no notice of, then Andy arrived and then some other folks – again took no notice of that. I saw two German reenactors looking at our German tent – both dressed in uniform. The guy was in normal German attire and the lady was in some sort of nurses uniform – they didn’t look out of place looking at a German tent……I was just about to go over and introduce myself and show them around the tent when….

Bodge told me to take my coveralls off and sit down. I said ‘why’ and he just said SIT DOWN AND TAKE THEM OFF you are having a haircut! With that said the German lady put a towel round my neck faster than Lee can cook a beef burger and that was it – within milliseconds it was raining down with my locks…………..

Too say I was shocked is an understatement. They had arrange this within seconds and there I was thinking that I had nailed it but no, this is Beltring and stuff happens at Beltring. I really didn’t have time to think or speak as the whole crowd were wetting themselves. All that was going around in my head was what Heliops said to me – ‘ I paid bl**dy good money to have your head shaved so get it done!’

I was cool and handling myself with my usual composure of no panic until I saw a cut throat razor and shaving foam. I was told by the two Celts (Bodge and Matt) that I was going to be shaved as I said that I would. To me going from having the best hair in the world that we over 12” long to 1mm is shaved in my books. I knew that by having my hair this short that I was close to looking a prat and by being shaved would most certainly push me in to the bracket of pratness. God only made a few perfect heads – the rest were bald!

Normaly there is usually a list of people to thank but this time it is a list of people I hate, so in true order;

Bodge and Matt I HATE YOU

Snapper – I HATE YOU FOR TAKING PICTURES

Lee Enfield – I HATE YOU FOR LAUGHING

Chrisg – I HATE YOU – FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON

Everyone else – I HATE YOU AS WELL – ESPECIALLY THE GUY WHO WALKED BY AND SAID ‘CHRIST I THOUGHT YOU WERE SHAVING A LADY FOR A MOMENT!!!’

But I do have some thank yous and that is to Michaela for being kind enough at short notice to do the honours and making it fun and of course everyone who were kind enough to pay to have this done and to Dave Ives for honouring the £50 pledge.