Shaving Jacks head, the Dutch way?

Joris

I see a plan forming, can we have crowd yelling "shave him"?

Nah, hell start crying making us all feel guilty...:embarrassed:

(by the way, back then it seems to have been a bit less hysterical, no shouting and such).

Well I haven't heard anything about me losing my hair so I reckon I am keeping it. Mrs Beckett has begged me not to have it done. She know's what she is talking about. Plus the fact you will have to go through the Fox brothers to get to me.....

Well I haven't heard anything about me losing my hair so I reckon I am keeping it. Mrs Beckett has begged me not to have it done. She know's what she is talking about. Plus the fact you will have to go through the Fox brothers to get to me.....

jack our beloved leader

unless i am mistaken it was you who said that if we raised enougth to get one more vetran onto the beach you would lose those golden locks:n00b:and even with my reconing we beet that by a long way with the helmet,glass and donations

so no chance of you getting away from everyone this time unlike at the bunker when you disapered before i could find you:nono:as we will have as many hmvf members looking for you in all the nooks and cranies

it will depend who you trust to cut the hair and how still you sit to what it will look like at the end

just like in the national service days be good and get short back and sides or play up and have a 0 hair cut:cool2::cool2:

jack just a reminder this was your exaxt words:n00b:

If we can raise £400 pound then I will shave all of my beautiful locks off - the whole bloody lot - I will go bald - this is going to break my heart and I will lose all of my style and cred but hell - it is for the cause and it is the least that I could do!

so sorry jack but the total was over £400:nono::nono:

Jack, just submit gracefully,I really haven't got the time to come and do the job but if I do it will be with a pack of unruly sheepdogs and some very blunt sheep clippers, they don't cut they just tear the hair out by the roots. As for the dogs lets just say that anybody getting in the way would be risking singing soprano and it's no good running unless you can do 100 yds in 1 second..... the dogs can beat 2 seconds :-D

:nono::trustme:

Jack now loses less time in his busy schedule by running his fingers through his flowing locks...

saved hours ;)

Jack, in your own words 'I will go bald'......bald that isn't.:nono: Either get it done properly and:whentitsdone: post proper , not doctored pics to prove it or suffer the consequences. I have got a new pup under training and he is not being trained on sheep but on a dummy dressed in some old clothes which were obtained nefariously:cool2: some time ago with precisely this purpose in mind. The pup is coming along nicely, he always aims for the same spot about half way between ankles and throat and hasn't missed yet:-D

He's only got needles for teeth as yet but by A and E next year he will have a full set of fangs just like his direct ancestor......the wolf, the only real difference being that he will obey me instantly.

In case you think I am joking, at less than 6 months old he has already successfully challenged and seen off the senior dog in the pack......so if you value your tackle do the honourable thing, be the MAN you are always claiming to be.:trustme: