Photoshoot?

Enigma

Do we have to get up early again? :yawn:

Yup,........:-D although, come on, twas good to see the hampster that sleeps in our plank polishing leader's :confused: hair,yawning and re-arranging itself, just before pic's,.............whatdoyamean, that was just his hair; :shocked:...still no problems like that, this year,.......:whistle::cool2:

Maybe we can just have a few representative vehicles and concentrate on getting all the chaps in, like a platoon photo? This would save a lot of mucking about. I am sure that in the right hands we could identify everyone and then make it a collectable with a logo etc. Just thinking aloud. I am useless at the imaging aspect - but will have the Clutchcruncher with us this year. Just sounds like a daft thing for hanging on the wall. Locations and management of it to be suggested by a.n.other. I am just the ideas man.

Maybe we can just have a few representative vehicles and concentrate on getting all the chaps in, like a platoon photo? This would save a lot of mucking about. I am sure that in the right hands we could identify everyone and then make it a collectable with a logo etc. Just thinking aloud. I am useless at the imaging aspect - but will have the Clutchcruncher with us this year. Just sounds like a daft thing for hanging on the wall. Locations and management of it to be suggested by a.n.other. I am just the ideas man.

Ok, some vehicles and the HMVF gang is fine by me.