Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

I've watched the video of the tank driving round, and I think the building frontage is the one I can see from the road. The piece says they're filming in Oxfordshire, whereas Bovingdon Airfield is on the Herts/Bucks border, but when did the press ever get anything right?

Oh and spotted at the Bourne End roundabout of the A41 was a beat up M3 half track hulk on a trailer. Which might of course be in the film too.

Delivering No.1 son back to Leicester today on our way out we met a low loader on the A12 which was going towards Ipswich and carrying a BV206 in desert sand finish , later on the M1 we passed a military convoy which consisted a 110 front and rear , two MAN trucks and two Oskosh artics pulling fuel tankers , then coming back this afternoon on the M11 we saw a lime green beavertail carrying a turretless Ferret London side of Cambridge and heading north .

While driving up the M23 today going north towards Gatwick Airport,on the other side I saw a low loader with a American half track and could have been a GMC on the back!!!?.Got me thinking have these just been used in the new Brad Pitt tank movie Fury?.

Arnie

As Levisham becomes Le Visham, a French village under German occupation, during the Pickering Wartime Weekend, it was probably built for that. However it must have been a lot of work and quite an expense, and where would they keep it? Is it owned by the North Yorkshire Moors Railway?