Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

It could well have been being only about 30 miles away. It was around 5pm if I remember rightly.

The strange thing was that it didn't come over the main site as it seemed to be displaying over Blandford Camp and the heavy haulage camping area, it wasn't arranged by Antarmike was it :cool2::-D:-D

2000hrs today westbound on the M27 between J2 and J1 a HUGE Scammell Explorer. It was towing a comms bodied trailer and another smaller trailer behind that!!

Looked awesome amongst all the boring euro boxes...a real treat to see:)

and I thought (apart from the Contractor/Explorer) they were all the same size, didn't realise there were big and small versions!

If anyone has a HUGE Explorer and they want something a bit more managable, my wife will swap here Regular Explorer for a HUGE one....

Spotted on sat night ,

old swb land rover on a trailer , and a series 3 lwb on a trailer behind it , both looked like they had just been found in a barn.

They were coming out of blackpool on the main road. iwas sat in the Jeep and got a funny look off them (probably cos not a Landy lol:rofl:).

On Friday I saw on the A3: what appeared to be a sand painted wheeled armoured vehicle on a flat bed that was covered with a tarp going north through Hindhead, two 432's in a lay-by near the Queen Elizabeth Country Park, a Bedford TK going northbound and three Wolf's.

Any idea what the mysterious mv was?

Hi

Re R Cubed.

I think the Reo was on the way to Laughton as there was one from the Portsmouth area attending.Very helpful owner gave me some good info for mine.

M

Sounded great on the slight up hill stretch going well as well only caught a glimps of it.

This T34 was owned by me for a time. It had had an engine fire before I got it, the V12 had melted it was a blob of alloy and battery lead with crank, conrods etc mixed in.

The chap who owns the premises did re-engine it and it did appear at rallys for a while, looks a little care-worn now..........

Bob

Spotted this DUKW yesterday outside the Amsterdam RAI convention & exhibition center. Inside they had a fairground exhibition going on, outside were some attractions.

This DUKW was drawing attention for the "new generation of amphibious leisure bus". I like the old generation better!

Hanno

P.S. sorry for the poor quality pic, I used my phone and the weather was bad.

DUKW Amsterdam RAI 01-10-2009.jpg

Edited by mcspool

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted today (Fylde coast)

A camoflaged helicopter behind the petrol station on Preston new road(near bell and bottle) british i think .....

Been past again today its moved and a tail fin off a plane is now sticking up behind the garage ......:coffee:

Edited by Willyslancs