Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

Three uparmoured Challengers on the A303 on civilian transporters near Illminster heading South.

An uparmoured Viking on a transporter on the M5 heading South.

Are the Cornish revolting again?

The Cornish have always been Revolting :) :)

looks like a MZ?

Mark

dont know never got that close, but sitting out in the elements as last time I saw it at the beginning of the year it was covered in snow and has a sidecar. I dont want to get too close as I may have to explain to the wife 'oops I did it again'. Apparently Te Koop means for sale, which I cannot understand as in Dutch the translation of English normally has 80% more letters,perhaps its an acronym :D

I am hoping one of our wooden shoed friends will rush over and save it, whatever it is.

seems to be a rush of vehicles this week as my fellow Pinz owner sent me the following snaps from Malaysia

[ATTACH]27783[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27782[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27781[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27780[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27779[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27778[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27777[/ATTACH]

spotted today in Hanley, a very tidy Pinzgauer 4x4 (actually, I am cheating a bit, I see this one usually every 3 weeks or so, but still nice to see!!!) and in Tesco car park in Longton today, a very tidy Rapier Tractor Landrover 127 (didnt have my camera!!!!)

Mark

Same Mat passed again 1pm today again heading towards A55 but had a small caravan hitched to rear of living van. Black Rat did u-turn and set off in apparent pursuit, but had no view of outcome.

On the M4 today at about 11.50 am in between Theal and Chievely services Westbound. A Ferret in Desert Sand followed about a mile back by what looked like a GAZ 69.

Then at Reading services about 16.30 a low loader turned up (Yellow Leyland Daf 85) with three blokes in the cab and a Kettenkrad and what looked like an OT 810 Half Track done up to look like a WW11 German half track on the back.

I attempted to strike up a conversation but they weren't that chatty. All I got when I asked where they were going was "were starting a war" something like that! Must be business users and not collectors.

I attempted to strike up a conversation but they weren't that chatty. All I got when I asked where they were going was "were starting a war" something like that! Must be business users and not collectors.

Comments like that don't help the hobby at all, I always take time to speak to anyone who asks, even give out a leaflet about our group etc

Gary

Comments like that don't help the hobby at all, I always take time to speak to anyone who asks, even give out a leaflet about our group etc

Gary

You are spot on there Gary.

I thought seeing the vehicles on the back and the fact that I told them I was a MV owner and was also wearing an old tour tee shirt with 1 Squadron RLC OP Banner all over it, it would break the ice. But comments like "were going to start a war" do not put the hobby in a good light at all, especially after that mass shooting!!! I only asked if they were going to a show, as what with the Ferret and Gaz I saw earlier I thought maybe there was a show that I had not heard about on at the weekend.

Good job I wasn't an ordinary member of the public.

It looks pretty likely the Antar is sold, so actually I am looking for a D.T. but I want a Roller not the Hercules, or I would be ringing about the one recently on milweb.

Have you spoken to Contractorman he may know of one?