Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

Yesterday , Friday at Southfleet, trying to get through the lanes and diversion at Betsham, a delightful under taking belive me. A , J..(Now I can do this) Jeep ! on an A frame behind a Transit van. I was driving the bus behind you, bloody good driving mate! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today whilst at work. Going past the house of an avid Landy collector. He has a new 109 series 3 . That looks kind of familiar. So I stopped to ask him 'Is that by any chance an Artic FFR? Yes he reply's how did you know it was an Artic one?  Well, easy really I owned it for short time 15 years ago! Sold it to fund my 101 ambulance, that is now in Denmark. :thumbsup:

I did a double-take in Station Road in Ashford (Kent) today as a very new armoured vehicle (Jankel??) bearing police markings came rolling down the road!  Like a cross between a Snatch and a Disco in slate grey(?) festooned with armoured spotlights; armoured glass all round.  I was not aware our police had tooled up with vehicles reminiscent of NIs Troubles.  A pig Pig?  Has it come to this?

Edited by matchlesswdg3

34 minutes ago, matchlesswdg3 said:

I did a double-take in Station Road in Ashford (Kent) today as a very new armoured vehicle (Jankel??) bearing police markings came rolling down the road!  Like a cross between a Snatch and a Disco in slate grey(?) festooned with armoured spotlights; armoured glass all round.  I was not aware our police had tooled up with vehicles reminiscent of NIs Troubles.  A pig Pig?  Has it come to this?

Hi Fergus,

Looks like they have had one for about 2 years, see here;

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yesterday afternoon we heard a twin engined  plane approaching and we were very surprised to see a Bristol Blenheim fly right over our house heading west towards Warminster. I checked the Blenheim website and the only event it was attending this weekend was Old Warden, so the big question is, where was it going?