Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

• 3 weeks later...

Its to reduce the chance of it being stolen.

In the same way, whenever I park my soft top Land Rover, I always park it with the front wheels turned (with the steering lock on of course) so it can't be easily winched up on to a trailer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tantalising view of what I think is a Scammell Pioneer (behind cabless JCB), Land Rover & other unidentified commercial & military kit at Ladderedge, Leek taken from a canal boat. The site looks extensive.

image.jpg

Also saw this boat painted up, ex tankie owner perhaps...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tilly on the back of a car trailer heading towards the M40 on the A404 during Monday lunchtime. Think it was the one which appeared on TV during the Queen's 90th Birthday Celebrations on Sunday evening.

• 2 weeks later...

A400M Atlas the replacement for the C130 Hercules flying over the Conwy Valley. The Hercs usually fly so low over the river that the prop wash is visible on the water but the Atlas was much higher. This particular aircraft may not have been delivered yet but could have come from Airbus at Broughton near Chester. This is a designated low flying area and we get a large variety of British, American and NATO aircraft overhead every day, the most common being the Hawks from Valley, Anglesey.