Reporting Live from the Hop Farm

Marmite!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pop over later for the full story... hope there was no damage to man or machine:shake:

Do you have mobile broadband too Mark?? or do you keep popping home for hot showers & a full English:confused: not a proper camper:coffee:

Good point Lee. Mark you slacker!

Lee - have you got my chair set up around the fire??:coffee:

I'll pop over later for the full story... hope there was no damage to man or machine:shake:

Do you have mobile broadband too Mark?? or do you keep popping home for hot showers & a full English:confused: not a proper camper:coffee:

No damage to man or machine thank the stars :-D and I am still at work this week :argh:, so popping down as and when until next Sunday when I will be on site full time, next visit tomorow (Monday) afternoon. :-D

Good point Lee. Mark you slacker!

Lee - have you got my chair set up around the fire??:coffee:

Someones got to keep Lee supplied with COKE Jack and Enigma, and the chair will be padded with a PINK cushion :rofl:

popped down to peg out our area but Lee had done it already,cheers mate!!!

shame about not getting a cuppa lol... see you all thursday!!!!!!

I now have a kettle now that Ian's back & has unlocked the brockhouse:argh:

Just set fire to myself while sitting around the fire:sweat: Mark Heliops (Firefighter) didn't even have the decency to throw a bucket of water over me to put me out:coffee:

Maybe Lee can reserve a spot for us (me and our Brit friends)

More or less behind Sirhc looking from Lee's place (presuming same layout as last year).

When entering the USA field turn right at the corner of Sirhc... (our more or less usual spot).

Maybe Lee can reserve a spot for us (me and our Brit friends)

More or less behind Sirhc looking from Lee's place (presuming same layout as last year).

When entering the USA field turn right at the corner of Sirhc... (our more or less usual spot).

Will do mate... how much do you need??

The hightlight of the day must of been when Rex chased some boy racers across Americas Field & decide to cut one off them of with his Range Rover... Boy racer lost...

DSC_0016.jpg

Then it got better.. boy racer's mate got out of car, squared up to Rex... pushed Rex... Rex didn't even wobble... They were then asked politely to leave:cool2:

Edited by Marmite!!
Typo